Lash Artists need to be able to create the design and look the client wants. LashWorx training is focused around inspiring different styles and textures using a selection of products to create the desired look.
Classes are small (a maximum of 4 people), which means you get invaluable one to one time with your tutor. Our techniques are clear and concise and each individual student will come away feeling more confident and prepared for a career in eyelash extensions.
LashWorx courses are driven to only produce the most highly skilled technicians. Learning doesn’t finish with the end of the course.
To receive LashWorx certification, students are expected to complete 4 case studies of practical work after completion of the course. They will also need to come back for a practical exam and theory test.
This method ensures that technicians receive the support that they need as they begin to build their skills after completing the course. It takes time for a technician to become a master in their craft.
LashWorx courses are designed for those who are committed and have a drive to succeed and are approved by Lash Inc.
After completing the training YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- LASHWORX CERTIFICATION CERTIFICATE
- 20% DISCOUNT to buy any LashWorx products online which is valid for 1 week after the training.
Contents of the Course:
– Introduction to the different tools used and proper handling
– Introduction to different eyelash products
– Proper use of glue (to avoid allergic reactions)
– Introduction to different eyelashes (curves, thicknesses and length)
– Patch tests and client consultation
– Workstation preparation
– Working with different eye shapes and bone structure
– Client consultation
– Selecting the right type of lash set and size
- Application Techniques
– Understanding and handling different lashes
– Attaching lashes. Lashing Gold Rules
– Removing eyelashes
– Eyelash Care
- Marketing and Business Tools
– How to take professional photos of eyelashes
– Building a professional portfolio
– Marketing your business
How long is the Course
The course is two days from 9am to 3.30pm both days and is broken up into sections.
First day you have theory, health and safety. Followed by application and practice on a live model. We then break for a 1/2 hour lunch and then continue on the live model for the afternoon.
On the second day you will require two models first model 9-12 second model 12.30 – 3.30pm.
Please note you will need to bring a live model to practice on during the times of 9am to 3pm. LashWorx will not provide models for foundation courses. If you are unable to bring a model, Lashworx can help you find one but you must give at least a weeks notice.
LASHWORX Basic Kit ($400)
1x Tweezer Straight
1x Tweezer Curved
1x Crystal Stone
1x Silicone Pad
1x Premium Adhesive
1x Micropore Tape
x1 Lash Brush
1x Adhesive Remover
1x pack 100 Microbrushes
x2 Pk 5 Lint free Eyepads
x1 5 Pk Saline
x1 Foaming Cleanser & Brush
1x 8 x .15mm C Curl lashes (1gm)
1x 9 x .15mm C Curl Lashes (1gm)
1x 10 x .15mm C Curl Lashes (1gm)
1x 11 x .15mm C Curl Lashes (1gm)
1x 12 x .15mm C Curl Lashes (1gm)
1x 12 x .20mm C Curl Lashes (1gm)