Have you been hearing about Henna Brows and wondering what it is all about?
Do you have clients with:
- Missing hair?
- Hard to shape brows?
- Hair that grows in totally the wrong place?
- Grey or white hairs that JUST WON’T HOLD THE TINT!!!
- Are you:
- Already using henna?
- Don’t know how to create a shape with it?
- Can’t create an even skin stain?
- Don’t understand how it all works?
- Struggling with shaping?Well we have created the brow henna class for you!This short course is hands on and you will need a model. We will be working together to create the best Brows for your client.
You will learn brow design and mapping, shaping and waxing, colour theory, how to mix and blend colours, skin and hair anatomy, how henna works, and when Henna wont work, and how to henna the best way on your clients to get that sharp line.
We will also be introducing Fox Brow Butters in a great range of colours. This is a fantastic waterproof product designed for at home use (so a great retail product for you). It is perfect for people with alopecia or cancer with little or no eyebrows.
The course is four hours long, and includes the FOX Henna Brow training kit – micro brushes, dappen dish, angled brow brush, flocked applicators, sterile water, disposable mascara wands, our brow tweezers, cleanser & brush, full colour manual. Certificate will be obtained – after 10 case studies are submitted.
You will receive ongoing support whenever you need it.
Cost is $620, includes a kit worth $450, full colour manual, and certificate.
No discounts are available for training courses
The fine print: A deposit of $250 is required to hold your place, this can be transferred to another course as long as you provide 7 days notice that you can not attend. Course must be paid in full no less than 7 days before.